Looking to join the team at our award-winning winery? From cellar door and restaurant staff to vintage jobs and winemaking, stay tuned to this page for any new O'Leary Walker career opportunities as they become available.
HOSPITALITY AND EVENTS STAFF - CELLAR DOOR
We are looking to expand our cellar door, restaurant and events teams. Reporting to the Cellar Door Manager, there are multiple roles on offer, with leadership pathways available.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing friendly and knowledgeable service to our guests in the Cellar Door, including conducting wine tastings for individuals and groups
- Hands on lunch and function restaurant service
- Event and function service including weddings
- Available for weekend work and some weekdays
- Training provided
Skills and experience
- A current RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate for South Australia (or willingness to obtain one)
- A current driver’s licence and reliable transport
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Customer-centric outlook
- Great sales and customer service skills
Culture and benefits
You will enjoy the benefits of working with a successful and experienced team, with a proactive and supportive management style. Working within modern facilities surrounded by stunning scenery, you will benefit from attractive remuneration, a wine allowance and working within a dedicated team who are primarily focused on the continued growth of this successful South Australian business.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.