Looking to join the team at our award-winning winery? From cellar door and restaurant staff to vintage jobs and winemaking, stay tuned to this page for any new O'Leary Walker career opportunities as they become available.
EXPERIENCED HOSPITALITY AND EVENTS STAFF
We are looking to expand our cellar door, restaurant and events teams as we gear up for a busy year at O'Leary Walker!
Reporting to the Cellar Door Manager, there are multiple roles on offer, with leadership pathways available.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing friendly and knowledgeable service to our guests in the Cellar Door, including conducting wine tastings for individuals and groups
- Hands on lunch and function restaurant service
- Event and function service including weddings
- Maintaining the presentation and cleanliness of the Cellar Door
- Managing opening and closing procedures including cash and daily reporting
- Stock maintenance including heavy lifting
- Administration and computer use
- Communicating with management on a regular basis regarding Cellar Door management and/or issues
Skills and experience
- A current RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate for South Australia
- A current driver's licence and reliable transport
- Wine knowledge (including WSET) and cellar door experience desirable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Customer-centric outlook
- Great sales and customer service skills
Culture and benefits
You will enjoy the benefits of working with successful and experienced team with a proactive and supportive management style. Working within modern facilities surrounded by stunning scenery, you will additionally benefit from attractive remuneration and working within a dedicated team who are primarily focused on the continued growth of this successful South Australian business.
Please email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Looking for more information on any of the roles listed here? Contact us using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.