Now Hiring: Chef, Apprentice Chef or Cook
We're on the lookout for a new addition to the O'Leary Walker restaurant team.
Are you a 3rd or 4th year apprentice chef, commis/junior chef or highly motivated cook looking to work in a recognised regional restaurant?
The successful applicant will work closely along side our Head Chef in the day-to-day running and operation of the kitchen including:
- Preparing and cooking a modern Australian menu with a strong focus on local and quality produce and house made products
- Maintaining and cleaning of kitchen and equipment
- Aiding in menu development and implementation
- Picking and preserving estate grown fruits
- Event preparation and service
- General kitchen duties
12 month initial contract, with opportunities for future development.
We're looking for a candidate who is:
- Hard working
- Passionate about food
- Diligent and committed to quality
- Forward thinking and creative
- Able to work under instruction and autonomously
- Ability to work in a small team
- Great communication skills
Culture and benefits:
You will enjoy the benefits of working with successful and experienced team with a proactive and supportive management style. Working within modern facilities surrounded by stunning scenery, you will additionally benefit from working within a dedicated team who are primarily focused on the continued growth of this successful South Australian business.
- Predominantly lunch service (Wednesday to Sunday roster)
- Award rates
- Wine allowance
- Newly established restaurant
- Easygoing team environment
- Focus on house made products
- Sourdough bread making
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close 8 March 2022.